Dr. Manish Kumar Singhal
Best Oncologist in Noida, Delhi NCR
[MD, DM (AIIMS), ECMO (Gold Medal)]
Dr. Manish Kumar Singhal is a distinguished Oncologist currently practicing as Oncologist & consultant in India and also Head of the Medical Oncology department & Senior Consultant Medical Oncology Apollo Hospital. Deriving his motivation to practice oncology from watching his father’s ongoing fight with cancer for over 15 years, Dr. Manish Singhal hence considers his specialization as a passion rather than a profession. With his highly motivated team and best cancer treatment facilities, Dr. Manish Kumar Singhal is named among best Oncologists in India.
Trained and educated at the apex medical institute of India – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) – Dr. Singhal (best oncologist in delhi ncr, noida) has been mentored by the best in cancer care.
His expertise spans all types of chemotherapy, intensive protocols, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy in addition to dealing with oncological emergencies, including medical care of patients. He also has a deep interest in breast cancer, lung cancer, gastro-intestinal cancer and lymphoma/leukemia/myeloma. In addition, has been effectively involved in organizing different workshops seminars and conferences all over the country and showing his active presence among best Cancer doctors in Delhi NCR.
In addition to his MBBS, MD and DM degrees, Dr. Manish Singhal has had further specialised training for a month in 2009 in haematopoietic stem cell transplant at the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit, where he studied bone marrow transplant practices with world experts such as Prof. Joseph Ubertti and Dr. Voravit Ratanatharathorn. He also underwent a randomised controlled clinical trial course conducted by Oxford University (UK) in September 2009 where he learned from leading authorities the intricacies of planning and conducting trials methodically, and the essence of establishing scientific evidence for treatment and well-being of patients. Earlier, in 2003, Dr. Singhal was the proud recipient of the Best Exam Award given by the European Society of Medical Oncology for scoring highest marks globally.
Dr. Singhal is currently the Consultant and Head of Department of Medical Oncology at the Fortis International Oncology Centre (IOSPL) in Noida, where he has been working in various capacities since December 2010 and recognized as a best oncologist in Noida, Delhi-NCR and in entire India. His regular work here entails conventional and high-dose chemotherapy for both solid and haematological malignancies, and involves developing world-class clinical protocols and ensuring implementation of care pathways across all centres. He has also been actively involved with pharmaceutical companies for clinical research/trials, and has worked in the capacity of an advisory consultant for new research molecules and drugs. In addition, he has been instrumental in establishing International Oncology Cancer Centres in Tier 2 cities (such as Panipat) in an endeavor to provide world-class cancer treatment and facilities to underserved areas.
Dr. Manish Singhal has good organisational skills too, which he used to good effect when he organised IOCON 2013, an international conference on gynecological cancers in August 2013, with participation from leading cancer experts of the country and the Albert Einstein Cancer Institute, New York. Experts from all fields including radiology, gynaecology, radiation oncology, preventive oncology and surgical oncology also made their presence felt at this prestigious medical event.
Dr. Singhal has spearheaded programme content for various CME programmes and focus-group discussions with doctors, besides acting as a catalyst for various support-group activities such as Survivors Meet, counseling cancer patients and their families. He has actively participated in various health programmes such as health camps, lectures and diagnostic camps at various corporates, institutes, colleges and RWA community centres. In addition, due his great presence among best cancer doctors in India, he has been invited to many cancer awareness talk shows on television and radio, as well as several national conferences to share his professional knowledge. He has authored articles for leading newspapers and magazines. His ongoing objective is to reach out to underdeveloped areas of the country to spread awareness about cancer and its treatment. He also wishes to carry out translational research in the direction of personalised treatment of cancer.
MBBS :Seth GS Medical College, KEM Hospital, Mumbai. Mumbai University. Jun 1996 to Jun 2002.
DM (Medical Oncology) :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Jul 2007 to Jul 2010.
Attended :Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial Course. Oxford University, UK. Sep 2009 [5 days].
MD (Internal Medicine) :Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana. Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Jun 2003 to Jun 2006.
Attended :Training in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant. Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute. Detroit, Michigan, USA. Sep-Oct 2009 [1 month].
CME Delivery :Dr. Singhal spearheads content for CME programmes and focus group discussions with doctors.
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology.
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Member, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine.
- Member, Association of Physicians of India.
- Member, Delhi Diabetic Forum.
- Member, Indian Association of Palliative Care.
- Member, Indian Co-operative Oncology Network.
- Member, Society of Medical Oncology of India.
- Organising Secretary, International Conference on Gynaecological Cancer. IOCON 2013.
- Ezetimibe as an adjunct to Atorvastatin in patients of dyslipidemia. 2004-06.
- Prognostic value of plasma high sensitivity C-Reactive protein in patients with acute myocardial infarction. 2005-07.
- Analysis of peripheral T-Cell lymphomas: Incidence, clinical characteristics, prognostic factors, and treatment outcomes of 139 cases. 2007-10. Accepted as Abstract in ASCO 2010 # 49701.
- Quantitative estimation of bcr-abl transcripts, to see molecular remission status in patients of chronic myeloid leukaemia. 2008-10.
Insert your content here
- Dr. Manish Singhal MD, DM (AIIMS)
- ECMO (Gold Medal) European Certified Medical Oncologist
- Best Exam Awardee, Europ Soc of Med Oncology (ESMO) in India 2013 Click Here
- Reviewer for South Asia Journal of Cancer Executive Committee Member
- Indian Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO) Joint Secretary
- NCR Oncology Forum Senior Consultant Medical Oncology Apollo Hospital