cancer doctor in noida
There is a myth that cancer isn’t curable, if one suffers from this deadly disease then death is the only thing. But no, facts say a different story. According to numerous studies and facts published on cancer, this disease is curable if treated well; cancer is preventable if you know the methods. You can lower the risk of cancer with proper measures, medication and guidance.
Right from the medicinal approach to natural remedies there are many things which you can benefit from (With proper consultation from the doctors. No self-medication)
Cancer Fighting Foods
• Green Leafy Vegetables for Calcium & Iron
• Bitter Gourd for lowering blood sugar levels
• Asparagus, Brussel sprouts, Grapefruit, Orange bell peppers, Broccoli for their rich anti-oxidants and Vitamin-C.
• Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage to convert bad oestrogen into good oestrogen.
• Fresh herbs & spices
• Nuts & Seeds
• Tomatoes, tomato puree and parsley, good for Prostate Cancer patients
• Tomatoes, carrots, peas, pumpkin and turnips for vitamins and fibre.
• Bananas, kiwi, peaches, mangoes, pears and strawberries for vitamins and fibre
• Avocadoes, guava, apricots, figs, prunes and raisins for energy
• Lean meat, fish, poultry, eggs
• Organic Meats
• Rice, noodles, chapatti, wholegrain bread and pasta
• Wholegrain crackers, oats, corn, potatoes, beans and cultured dairy products
• Honey, consumed in moderation for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which may help in preventing infections.
(Please consult a specialist dietician, oncologist before changing your diet plan.)
What not to take?
• Deep fried, grilled, barbequed, baked meats since subjecting animal protein to high heat creates carcinogenic byproducts called heterocyclic amines
• Salt, Sugar, and Oily foods (Extensively)
• Red meat and processed meats such as bacon, ham, sausages
• Preserved foods like Pickles, Jams, and century eggs as they contain nitrites which are carcinogeni
• Minimize Alcohol
There is a famous saying, “Prevention is better than cure.”
This applies here as well, medications can do wonders, therapies can get rid of the disease but to control all that and make your body able to bear all you need to be healthy from inside and your immune system needs to be effective in order to be responsive during the procedures.
Why cancer patients should have a balanced diet?
In order to stay strong and energetic, cancer patients need to have a balanced diet. This includes maintaining a good blood profile, platelets count, neutrophils and albumin. Cancer patients should avoid stringent food restrictions. A balanced diet should provide the body with proteins, carbohydrates and fats, vitamins and minerals and, most importantly, plenty of water and fluids to prevent dehydration.
Just keep in mind that your will is the most important thing to fight cancer. Have a strong will, that’s it.
If you are looking for cancer doctor in Noida, get in touch with us.