Brain Cancer (Tumor)
- Most commonly found in older adults.
- People exposed to a specific type of radiation have higher risk of developing brain tumors
- Also, occur among people having a family history of brain tumors or genetic syndromes.
Types of Brian Tumor found in a human body
- Schwannomas – Acoustic Neuromas
- Pituitary Adenomas
- Germ Cell Tumors
Number of tests & procedures that need to follow in Brain Tumor
- Neurological Examination- For checking of reflexes, strength, coordination, balance, hearing & Vision
- Imaging Tests- Includes MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging is commonly utilized to help in diagnosing brain tumors.
- Tests to Find Cancer in Other Parts of the Body- Which suspect, patient’s whole body to detect whether the patient has more symptoms or not.
- Biopsy– For collecting & testing sample of an abnormal tissue- performed as part of an operation which is meant to remove the brain tumor, or in other cases.
Suitable treatment for a brain tumor depends on the size, location and type of tumor. At CHC, treatment works at an immune level to enhance and boost the immune system so that the body itself fights against the cancer cells to control and reduce their growth. Medicines can be given in cases where patients have already undergone surgery, to prevent further growth of a tumor or to prevent the chances of recurrence. Be it early or advanced stages, a brain tumor is treated at cancer healer center with good response and success.